REV'IT! Ignition 2 Women's
The Ignition 2 women's jacket takes all the features that make the men's version one of the best-selling jackets in the REV'IT! lineup, and redresses the piece with an anatomically correct cut for female riders. This innovative three-layer piece blends sport-minded styling with tour-rider functionality. Witness its internal removable thermal vest liner. The next layer in the onion is a full-sleeve waterproof/breathable membrane that extends all the way down to an elasticated storm cuff. Zip out both those layers and you're left with an outer shell that's 60 percent Monaco cowhide in all the critical impact areas—backed by CE-Level 2 elbow and shoulder armor. The other 40 percent of his jacket is ventilated mesh, which lets the wind whistle right through you, making this one of the most comfortable leather jackets ever made for hot-weather riding. Pair with the women's specific Gear 2 pants via a short connection zipper or a full circumference connector to make an unstoppable sport-touring combination that a wide range or riders can appreciate.