The Renegade waterproof duffel bag excels on rides when keeping gear dry and clean is important. It's a "just right" size for carrying a sleeping system on overnight/multi-day rides. It is made from sturdy vinyl with welded seams and a roll-closure that seals out water, mud and dust. It mounts easily and can be cinched tight via D-ring patches and included 1" snap-hook straps. Use it alone on a seat or top rack, or with other luggage. Also consider picking up a set of ROK straps to keep it and/or evrything else on your bike locked down tight.
A three-roll minimum is recommended for maximum weatherproofness.
- 18oz, Radio Frequency Welded Construction.
- 100% Waterproof Roll Top Opening. Learn more.
- 1" Adjustable Snap Hook mounting straps included
- D-Ring Patches for stable mounting, either Stand Alone or with other Wolfman bags
- Repairable with the Vinyl Repair Kit.
- Length (Rolled 3 times): 18" / 45 cm
- Diameter: 9 1/2" / 24 cm