The Racer Guide Glove is short cuff, well-ventialated glove worth considering adding to any gear closet. Perforated leather at the fingers and back of hand provide airflow, and all in all this is a stylish and functional glove for a range of riding. A favorite among adventure, sportbike and touring riders. Even California Highway Patrol approves of them.
The gloves feature a Clarino palm and patented Knox SPS palm sliders built in for maximum slide-ability. See the video below for a pretty no-nonsense explanation of why this is important to consider.
The gloves also have TPR protectors on the fingers and across the knuckles. TPR stands for thermoplastic elastomer – fancy squishy rubber that’s flexible and protective, and the same used on Lee Parks Super Moto gloves.
• Clarino® Goatskin palm with Knox SPS scaphoid protectors
• TPR protectors on fingers and knuckles
• mcFit® Tricot lining technology provides superior comfort and fit
• Single velcro TPR wrist closure
• Available in Black and White/Black
• Sizes S-3XL
WebBikeWorld: Guide Glove
ThumperTalk: Guide Glove