Primaloft coziness on the inside, heat-bonded “OUTDRY” waterproof technology on the outside—these are some of the best gloves we’ve ever had for giving winter the finger. While some waterproof motorcycle gloves rely on an inner membrane to stay dry these Equinox gloves will shed water like a greased duck.
Throw in ample reflectivity baked into the design, a sturdy knuckle protector and touchscreen compatible fingertips, and say goodbye to cold and wet hands.
- > Multi-panel main chassis consisting of stretch polyamide fabric and softshell on the backhand, with leather on palm and thumb
- > Heat-bonded outer shell membrane construction OutDry—an impenetrable layer with no seams and superior comfort
- > Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement
- > Primaloft 100g and 80gr insulation for excellent warmth-to-weight ratio
- > Over-molded polymer knuckle protector for class-leading protection
- > Touchscreen compatible fingertips for use with smart devices
- > Stretch accordion inserts on finger tips to increase flexibility and fit, reducing rider fatigue
- > Third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide
- > Convenient integrated visor wipe for cleaning eyewear and face shield
- > Reflective print to increase rider visibility