Duffel bags are a great way to throw extra gear on a bike for any type of travel. And the Expedition Dry Duffels let you load up in style, help protect your gear, and stay stable on the bike. The innovative design makes loading and unloading easier than traditional duffel bags. The roll-top can be rolled more times for smaller loads or unrolled for just-one-more-thing capacity. And with three sizes available, there's a size best for any purpose. Short trip across town in the rain while the street clothes stay dry inside? Weekend getaway? Full-on kitchen-sink-style touring? Choose from small, medium or large sizes. Just keep in mind these suckers are big—we keep a token size-large in stock, but it’s so big unless you’ve got a BMW GSA with super-wide alloy hard cases to sling it across, check out the small or medium options first, they’re plenty big.
Four compression straps and two mounting straps keep things tight on the bike. The dual carrying handle and removable shoulder strap make off-bike transport easy.
All Expedition Dry-Line bags are Made in the USA and feature heavy-duty vinyl construction with fully sealed radio-frequency welded seams. Roll-top closures with no-wick webbing seal out water, mud, and dust. We recommend a three roll minimum for maximum weather-proofness.
- 100% Waterproof radio frequency welded seams.
- Ultra tough 22oz vinyl body and 34oz vinyl sides. (For years of use.)
- Choice of colors: Black/Yellow or All Black.
- Simple effective Roll Top Design.
- 4 compression straps, two over the body, one at each end.
- Deluxe carry handle.
- Removable Shoulder strap and two mounting straps included.
- Easy to maintain for years with the Wolfman Vinyl Repair Kit
Small: 33+ Liters / 2010+ cu in
Medium: • 40+ Liters / 2440 cu in
Large: 47+ Liters / 2870 cu in