Meet the new Aether Moto gloves—cowhide, reinforced, armored, and undeniably cool. These gloves feature hand-hugging elasticated panels at the palm and doubled-up layers of leather at both the heel of the hand and across the knuckles for extra abrasion resistance.
Although they don’t technically carry a CE rated label, that’s likely only because they haven’t been tested as such. The soft but thick thick knuckle armor offers a reassuring layer of protection against the road, passing the old “wall punch” test as well as its European competitors.
The gloves are held together with sturdy Nylon thread and come with the same impressive Lifetime Guarantee as all of Aether's Moto lineup. Plus—like all other Aether Moto goods—the company backs them with a 50% crash replacement policy. Crash and wreck them, you can get them replaced at 50% of the regular cost.
Sizing Note: These gloves run true to size. No surprises here.
* Nylon thread
* Leather: 100% Cow Calf Rusted Leather
* Double layer of leather at palm along with a thin layer of padding and extra comfort
* Double layer of leather at the thumb for for added comfort when riding
* Double layer of leather at top of fingers
* Knuckle armor (non-D3O)
* Quilted stitch detail over the knuckles and palm
* Adjustable velcro closure
* Elastic at top & bottom of wrist
* Debossed Aether Logo on velcro flap